How far can you walk without leg pain? If it's less than you used to, then PAD could be the problem!
Millions of people across the country are walking less than they used to because of leg pain. This leg pain can be caused by PLAQUE BUILD-UP inside the arteries of the leg, a condition called Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). If left untreated, PAD can lead to amputation and is associated with a greater risk of heart attack and stroke.
New treatment options can remove the plaque and restore normal blood flow to help alleviate leg pain.
Symptoms of PAD
- Dull, cramping pain in the hips or legs during exercise or at rest
- Change in skin temperature and color
- Infections or sores that do not heal
- Hair loss on feet and legs
- Numbness or tingling in the legs, feet or toes
Ask your doctor about a simple test to detect PAD and new treatment options to remove the plaque.