Telemedicine by Cellular Device for all JHC patients
Tune in to the quick tutorial from Dr. Brett Bennett and his nurse or follow the tutorial from Dr. Crowder listed below on using your computer for your telemedicine appointment.
1. Open text message from your physician.
2. Click on link from doxy.me/physicianname.
3. Enter your name and click teal green “Check In” button.
4. Give camera access by clicking teal green “Enable camera” button. (DO NOT CLICK “Continue without camera” in teal green letters at the footer of your screen.)
5. A pop-up message will appear on your screen that reads “doxy.me” Would Like to Access the Microphone and Camera. Choose “Allow”.
6. Wait patiently in the virtual waiting room for your physician.
Here’s a video example: https://www.facebook.com/jacksonheartclinic/videos/205866270828123/
Here are some tips for having a streamline experience with your telemedicine appointment.