Are you looking for experienced cardiovascular physicians in Jackson, MS?
Look no further than Jackson Heart Clinic. In combination with our Flowood Clinic in Flowood, Madison Clinic in Madison, Brookhaven Clinic in Brookhaven, and Ruleville Clinic in Ruleville, our Dominican Plaza clinic employs board-certified cardiologists that cover all realms of specialties, with over 300 years of combined experience. Jackson Heart Clinic provides state-of-the-art cardiovascular care to our patients with the utmost integrity and compassion without regard to social or cultural status.
We offer many services for our patients, including cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), cardiac ultrasound imaging, computed tomography angiography (CTA), doppler studies, electrocardiograms (ECG), exercise stress testing, nuclear cardiac imaging, outpatient telemetry monitoring and more.
Meet Our Jackson Providers
Driving from I-55:
- Take the Lakeland Drive exit going west (towards St. Dominic’s hospital).
- At the first stop light take a right (directly across the street from St. Dominic’s hospital).
- You will come to a stop sign at bottom of hill (just past the parking garage on your right). Take a right at stop sign.
- Park in the open lot.
- The clinic is on the 5th (imaging center) and 6th (physician visits, lab, device clinic, holter monitors, insurance/billing, medical records, pre-certifications, and research) floors.
- If you pass UMMC on your left or make it to the Old Canton Road intersection, you have gone too far.