Are you looking for a heart doctor in Madison, MS?
Look no further than Jackson Heart Clinic Madison. In combination with our Dominican Plaza office in Jackson and our Flowood clinic in Flowood, our Madison clinic employs board-certified cardiologists that cover all realms of specialties, with over 300 years of combined experience. Jackson Heart Clinic provides state-of-the-art cardiovascular care to our patients with the utmost integrity and compassion without regard to social or cultural status.
We offer many services for our patients, including Cardiac Catheterization, Electrophysiology, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging, Computed Tomography Angiography (CTA), Doppler Studies, Electrocardiograms (ECG), Exercise Stress Testing, Nuclear Cardiac Imaging, Outpatient Telemetry Monitoring and more.
794 Highway 51 North
Madison, MS 39110
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Driving North on I-55:
- Take the Ridgeland exit towards US-51.
- Cross over the railroad track.
- Turn left onto US-51.
- Go through three (3) traffic lights.
- The clinic will be on your right and across the street from the Natchez Trace Cemetery.
- If you pass Sherwin Williams, you have gone too far.
Driving South on I-55:
- Take the Madison exit towards US-51.
- Go over the bridge.
- Turn right onto US-51.
- Go through approximately three (3) traffic lights.
- The clinic will be on your left and across the street from the Natchez Trace Cemetery.
- If you get to the Cobblestone Drive intersection, you have gone too far.